Welcome to the new era of business with the messaging and calling
platforms our clients ever needed for reaching their business
MMD Smart is an international company that provides best solutions in communications. We cooperate with the largest telecom operators around the world so that people from different countries can call each other or send SMS. We stand behind our mission to help companies Connect. Engage. Smile.
We are expanding every day and looking for ambitious and result-oriented members to join our growing MMDSmart family.
We are now seeking a Telecom SIP Engineer to join our telecommunications team. As a Telecom SIP Engineer, you will be responsible for configuring, troubleshooting SIP-based systems and you will collaborate with various teams to achieve your goals.
What you will do:
- Troubleshoot and debug issues related to SIP call flows, signaling errors, media quality, and network connectivity;
- Configure and maintain SIP-based systems, including VoIP platforms, softswitches and IP-PBX systems;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including network engineers, software developers, and VoIP service providers;
- Assisting technical teams with tasks that require optimization and modifications to the current infrastructure;
- Interact with external clients in some cases for online testing to debug the issue;
- Generate technical documentation, including system architecture diagrams, configuration guides and troubleshooting guides;
- Stay updated with the latest trends, technologies, and standards in the telecommunications industry, particularly related to SIP and VoIP;
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.