Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
The Trade Product Control Analyst will be responsible for optimisation and execution of moderately complex financial risk management activities in commodity, foreign exchange risks and trading profit and loss for the defined businesses and areas. In this role, you will partner with Trade Product Control organization team members & other key stakeholders to deliver key controls, compliance, data and reports timely and accurately. You will contribute to standardization and optimization of processes and new solutions to enhance automation and implement transformation.
• Complete commodity and foreign exchange position reporting and reconciliation in collaboration with key stakeholders, and ensure any significant differences are resolved and communicated appropriately.
• Monitor commodity and foreign exchange exposure and complete all financial reporting within deadlines and compare against limits, escalate breaches of limits and get resolution of breach in collaboration with business stakeholders.
• Manage reports and reconcile trading profit and loss by line of impact with key stakeholders.
• Support compliance operations and monitor points of control.
• Collaborate with peers to implement process simplification and enhance process standardization, optimize reporting, and deliver automation and transformation processes.
• Drive risk management best practices and improvement activities.
• Coach junior team members to ensure a high performing team.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff
• Other duties as assigned