• A company that provides its own and very successful product.
• An atmosphere that will motivate you to do your best and people who will lead you to success.
• A social package that will make you forget your name.
As a Product Designer you will:
• Be dedicated to one of their projects
• Work closely with a local team consisting of a PM, a frontend designer and a number of frontend- and backend-engineers
• Do user research. Interview customers, look at data, test your designs and prototypes
• Visualize data by turning them into meaningful insights
• Evangelize design thinking and facilitate workshops in collaborations with PMs
• Evolve our existing product (iteration) and solve new problems (innovation)
• Be a proactive design team member and join critique sessions, team huddles, various events etc
• Work closely with the rest of the design team on bigger, more holistic design projects outside the particular product you are dedicated to
What you have:
• Experience in owning the full cycle of the product design process
• UI design experience preferably from doing web and/or native Apps
• Excellent skills in creating high-fidelity prototypes using tools like Invision, Principle, code or similar
• Design skills ranging from user research, customer interviews and user testing
• Hands on with common research techniques and the ability to define project scope
• Familiarity with modern design patterns
• Superb written and verbal communication skills in English. You need to master this as we work across offices/countries
The company gives you:
• Competitive salary with added benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Open, informal and international work environment
• Internal tech talks, skills-building resources and technical people leads who help you achieve mastery
• Newest technologies, room for experimentation
• Social events like Friday Bar, company outings and more
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
JobTiger.bg is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).