We are SoftUni - an education initiative for high-quality software education and one of the biggest and most well-respected educational institutions in Bulgaria.
Our mission is to provide the opportunity for education, profession and work for thousands of young people in the most desirable career areas in the world – Software engineering, Digital Marketing, and Computer Art.
Currently, our HR team and the career centre at SoftUni is expanding and we are looking for a Students employment coordinator to join our team.
- Running one-to-one sessions with students from all SoftUni`s
courses/modules (Software engineering program)
- Providing advice regarding CV's, cover letters, application forms, technical & HR interviews, social media profiles, GitHub, etc.
- Interview preparation assistance
- Support with where to find work- part-time, full-time, placements & internships,
graduate jobs, graduate schemes
- Maintaining the internal database and performs different communication campaigns with the top students
- Preparation and delivery of employability-related workshops and career events through the year
- Collaborating with company-partners and communicating with TL/technical leads and recruiters