• The world’s largest Microsoft Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria which will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Raising Purchase Order numbers;
• Receiving invoices and processing the approved ones for payment;
• Matching, batching and coding invoices;
• Providing the Finance Manager and/or Finance Director with assistance when required;
• Corresponding with vendors and responding to all inquiries;
• Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions;
• Assisting with month-end closing activities;
• Providing support documentation for audits;
• Processing bank reconciliation data.
• Excellent knowledge of accounts payable procedures;
• Excellent analytical, reconciliation and overall troubleshooting skills;
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, mainly with Excel;
• Ability to take ownership of tasks;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Good attention to detail.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 400 BGN reward.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).