Who We Are?
Based in Woolhampton, Telelink UK has been providing services to its clients in the UK since 2016. We have extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of innovative services and solutions for fixed and wireless network infrastructure.
We improve efficiency for complex projects.
Trusted by Vodafone, MBNL, Ericsson and City Fibre we maximize network availability and boost KPIs for our customers. We implement both out-of-the-box solutions and carry out individual work elements to suit our clients’ specific requirements.
We are proficient at what we do
We use in-house resources under internally centralized project management, undertaking on a turnkey basis all activities related to the deployment, modernization and optimization of both mobile and fixed network infrastructure. Our UK based team consists of more than 80 fully trained and certified employees.
We are currently expanding our operations and are looking to hire Civils Supervisor to join our experienced teams located in the Southend-on-Sea.
The Civils Supervisor will be working closely with the Civils
Delivery Team and will supervise and develop a team of excavation,
reinstatement & support gangs. He will responsible for ensuring
work is delivered safely, efficiently, and in compliance with all
industry and company SHEQ standards. The position will require a
significant element of site audit/ inspection on both an
in-progress and retrospective basis.
The role is field based, spending minimal time in your designated depot/office.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• On site supervision of all civils related activities;
• Co-ordinate materials supply and usage on site;
• Track daily progress and contractor performance;
• Collate as built information to support hand over documentation;
• Carry out regular quality and H&S inspections;
• Liaise with management regarding on-site issues;
• Liaise with other departments, the client representatives and other stakeholders as necessary.
• Assist in the management of contractors within agreed KPI’s and delivery schedules