myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and
entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments
and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated
to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions
which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments
fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Since 2017, myPOS Europe Ltd. Is licensed by the FCA as an E-Money Institution. For providing the best services, minding the bottom line and keeping everything in balance, we depend on our highly experienced and well-trained specialists. We give you the chance to build career in the area while learning and developing by engaging in the fast-paced economy where mobile payments and instant settlements are possible.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team as Internal Auditor.
Some of the challenges for the position will be:
• Performing the full audit cycle including risk and control management over business operations’
effectiveness, financial reliability, information technology and related security activities and their
compliance with external legislations and regulations and internal company policies and procedures.
• Work closely with the CEO to determine internal audit scope and develop and implement the annual
Internal Audit plan;
• Identify and assess all areas of significant business risk and recommend risk aversion measures.
• Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and
international best practice.
• Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks and perform appropriate follow-up on
corrective action plans.
• Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to the Senior Management
• Overall supervision of planned annual audits.