Varna IT is a local service branch of a global leader in IT services with offices around the world. We are growing and seeking to hire a Linux System Administrator.
Manage and support Linux based OS-es and services.
• Information Security hardening (CIS Benchmarking).
• Configuring and maintaining monitoring systems to ensure uptime SLAs are met.
• Participate in the Security Monitoring.
• Support the technical teams with operational tasks and work with various departments to ensure operational tasks are fulfilled.
• Continuously improving day to day operations via workflow and processes enhancements.
• Manage and support the networking infrastructure (Optional but basic understanding is a must).
• Manage company’s security technologies like WAF, IPS, SIEM and etc. (Optional).
• Provide level 1 support for the security devices (Optional).