• R&D here means both a real R and a real D, not just a fancy name for a boring job.
• A new internal project aiming to revolutionize the core business of a global top 10 company and #1 within its sector.
• Complex architecture you can learn a lot from.
The support engineer delivers high-level technical support for software applications and technologies to a specific target audience according to the needs of the business. The engineers understand high-level technologies and help to interpret feedback from end-users or address other issues as necessary. You will play a very active role in testing the applications and releasing and detecting errors in code.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant;
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting multi-layer Java enterprise applications;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Good knowledge of Java and preferable Oracle RDMS;
• Experience in monitoring applications;
• А good understanding of how complex applications and operating systems work;
• Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
• The ability to work well in a team;
• Problem-solving skills;
• A very strong customer focus;
• The ability to prioritize your tasks;
• Attention to detail;
• Be agile.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in software development with JAVA EE;
• Object-oriented analysis and design by using common patterns for software development;
• Solid knowledge in Java SE, JEE, Class-loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.;
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases. Fluency in SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
• Experience with Oracle databases;
• Experience in Test-driven development;
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies will be considered an advantage;
• Good command of Regular Expressions;
• Communication protocol client and server implementations in Java: HTTP(s), FTP, SFTP, SMTP;
• Remoting: JMX, Spring RESTful, SOAP;
• Experience in setting up and scripting Maven, Ant, Git, etc.;
• Understanding of OOP, Functional, Dynamic and Low-latency programming, Multithreading;
• Application Server setup and tuning: JBOSS, Glassfish, etc.
• Annual bonuses and performance reviews.
• Complete healthcare package.
• Different vouchers (including for clothes).
• Parking space.
• Flexible work hours and opportunity to work from home occasionally, if needed.
• 20 days of paid annual leave +1 for each year of service, up to 25.
• Training opportunities funded by the company.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).