The aim of the role is to support with onboarding the new
technicians, maintain their certificates, arrange training and
travelling, take care for the fleet optimization, as well as all
other office work related to the Service business development and
The role includes contact with internal and external stakeholders both within the whole and outside the Service unit.
- Support and administration of all tasks related to the onboarding of the new technicians - required documents, working clothes, credit cards, Personal protective equipment, turbines keys etc.;
- Administration of the system requirements - creation of new work centers, user creation and requesting necessary access rights;
- Organization of trainings for technicians and office personnel - planning, budgeting, arranging flights, accommodation, car rentals;
- Fleet optimization - tasks related to the new service vans - Lease agreements, Interior Equipment, GPS systems, Fuel Cards, Stickers etc.;
- Maintaining and archiving all documentation related to the onboarding and certification;
- General assistance and secretary tasks incl. scheduling, planning and coordination of meetings;
- Data administration in different MS Office and IT Systems;
- Perform and document risk analysis to identify risks and calculate their effect on Service projects.