The first American-style, English language, liberal arts
educational institution in Eastern Europe, the American University
in Bulgaria (AUBG) is a unique cooperative venture established with
the support of the U.S. and Bulgarian governments, the Open Society
Institute, and the University of Maine.
AUBG is a privately funded, not-for-profit institution. Tuition and private donations, as well as grants, finance its educational activities. It opened its doors in September 1991, with a first-year class of 208 students and 16 full-time faculty members.
Since then, the lively town of Blagoevgrad in southwest Bulgaria has become a cradle of academic excellence, creativity and cultural diversity. Nowadays, around 1100 curious, committed and talented students from over 40 countries come together to live and study in a supportive and secure community and immerse themselves in our first-rate American liberal arts education.
World-class faculty members come from top schools in five continents to create an innovative and real-world learning environment that’s unique in Europe. Across arts, humanities, business and technology, AUBG students are free to choose their own areas of study and set their own curriculum.
They develop into inquisitive and compassionate leaders, creative problem solvers and responsible global citizens. Our students have a reputation for success in their careers and in graduate studies, with many going on to the world’s leading schools and employers, and all being valued members of our tight-knit global network of alumni.
AUBG. Explore. Excel. Make an impact. Take the journey now.
• Travel extensively to present and promote AUBG to prospective
students, counselors and parents
• Assist with the development and implementation of an annual recruitment plan to support enrollment goals of AUBG
• Prepare country visits and events participation reports
• Maintain and develop close relationships with counselors, prospective students and parents that create a consistent flow of degree seeking students
• Create and develop a formal alumni volunteer network to support recruitment efforts in key target areas
• Track and report international inquiries, applications, and outcomes
• Provide timely and comprehensive individual and group presentations to prospective students, school guidance counselors, and parents
• Follow up on interested students, and work to convert them to applicants, admits and current students
• Counsel and advise prospective students, parents, school and college officials, and ELI students about the admissions process
• Organize and stage promotional programs and events
Телефон: 073 888 368