• As part of a team developing the Digital Business Platform, work on myWebmethods Server, Task Engine and Open UI products;
• Participate in all aspects of the software development process - architecture, implementation and support;
• Proactively contribute improvements in the development process with a focus on product quality;
• Engaging in the continuous integration, delivery and sustaining processes in the company.
• 3+ years Java experience;
• Excellent knowledge of IDEs, testing and debugging tools and techniques;
• Experience with database development;
• Experience with CORE Java, J2EE or BPM products;
• Experience with performance testing;
• Willingness to work with well-defined corporate processes;
• Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
• Strong analytic skills and ability to combine experience with business knowledge to take decisions;
• Very good communication and knowledge-sharing skills;
• Fluency in English and sound e-mail writing skills.
Nice to have:
What they can offer:
• An opportunity to work on some of the most important and challenging products used by large enterprises all over the world;
• Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits;
• Work-life balance - 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, home office policy;
• Well-defined career and personal development opportunities in a wide range of technology areas;
• Regular training and team building events;
• A sustainable job in a global environment;
• Fun and comfortable working atmosphere.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).