You have the chance to get onboard SumUp’s own digital bank train! As a part of the Merchant Bank platform, you’ll join a local, autonomous, cross-functional team that can take an aspect of our product and perfect it from concept to execution.
• Design, implement, and iteratively create back-end services;
• Maintain and evolve the core card issuing platform;
• Participate in API design and implementation for both internal APIs and those exposed to the third-party integrators;
• Help your team to deliver business value by taking decisions related to back-end and actively participating in the product discussions;
• Provide comprehensive documentation, good test coverage, and improve code quality;
• Collaborate with other software developers, QA and DevOps engineers to ensure smooth deployment, continuous integration, and support for the software that we deliver;
• Actively participate in code reviews with other software engineers.
• You have previous experience as a back-end engineer;
• You have relevant experience with JVM based programming languages;
• You’re familiar with Spring, Micronaut or another web MVC framework;
• You have experience with distributed and fault-tolerant systems;
• You have a passion for clean, maintainable and testable code;
• You have a good understanding of software architecture and application design.
Will be considered a plus:
• You have experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes;
• You feel comfortable with Unix/Linux environments.
• 25 days paid leave, plus one additional day for each year of employment;
• Individual learning budget, that can take up to 10 days educational leave for expanding your skillset;
• Additional health insurance;
• Subsidized Multisport card;
• Free shuttle from Metro station Joliot-Curie to the office.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).