Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group is an international railway
engineering service provider, present in 7 countries, offering a
wide range of railway
construction, infrastructure and service products worldwide. More than 2500 employees and over 150 years of experience make Rhomberg
Sersa Rail Group one of the leading railway solution providers in Europe and an acknowledged international innovator.
Our portfolio ranges from railroad construction, renewal, maintenance and the rehabilitation of railway tunnels, to railway power supply and
communication technology, through consultancy, planning and design, and logistics services.
For our teams in Switzerland, Austria and Germany we are searching for motivated "Excavator Operator" (m/f/x)
On this position you will operate heavy equipment and to ensure its
proper maintenance. You will be part of a construction site team
the work railway construction sites in Switzerland, Austria and Germany.
• control and maintain an excavator designed for railway construction
• regular vehicle inspections in order to maintain effective machinery
• complete work projects in an efficient manner according to plan
• guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
• valid driving license to operate heavy machinery
• proven record as excavator operator in civil engineering or commercial
• vehicle and heavy equipment maintenance experience, ability to
solve functional issues
• solid German and English knowledge, willingness to take language
courses if necessary
• willingness to travel and to temporarily relocate to construction
sites in Switzerland, Austria and Germany and work in shifts
• willingness to be further educated in alignment with county-specific
• responsible and reliable personality with good time management
• team–oriented personality, good interpersonal skills, resilient and
able to work under pressure and to deadlines
We at Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group value and take care of our employees. As a family-owned company, who thinks in generations and cares
about its solid and reliable growth, we understand that commercial success is only possible whilst respecting people and the environment.
At Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group, you will have the opportunity to work on complex and significant railway projects gaining international experience
with perspective for further career development. We offer you a permanent contract and benefits in a very supportive environment where
you will have the chance to grow on a professional and personal level.
If you are motivated for a career abroad and eager to be part of an international railway company, please do not hesitate to apply! We will be
delighted to receive your CV in English or German and are looking forward to an interview with you! Full confidence is guaranteed, and all applicants
will be equally evaluated regardless their age, gender or status.
Contact us per mail at email@example.com or get in direct contact with one of our recruiters.
Recruiter A. Bilic | Recruiter D. Majcen