GTT connects people across organizations, around the world and to every application in the cloud. Our clients benefit from an outstanding service experience built on our core values of simplicity, speed and agility. GTT owns and operates a global Tier 1 internet network and provides a comprehensive suite of cloud networking services.
Overall responsibility: Technical and Operational validation.
Acting as a technical and operational interface with other
departments and 3rd parties, representing the GTT Support CENTER
• Break/fix support for customer services across the International network.
• Owns incidents, resolves them swiftly and drives through to final fix, working with customers and other internal and external teams as appropriate.
• Escalation to vendor support and other internal teams to ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution of issues.
• Provides concise and relevant action plans for teams to resolve network and customer issues efficiently.
• Communication and documentation of customer- and service-specific support information.
• Uses detailed understanding of operational capabilities to support operations acceptance of new infrastructure and non-standard bids.
• Pro-active problem management based on technical and trend analysis to ensure service stability and preventative action taken where possible.
• Configuration of network elements and migration of services.
• Technical review of key network management systems.
• Scope new developments to support continuous improvement of process and systems.
• Ensure operational processes are followed and deliver best-in-class technical support while maintaining a stable and resilient network.