Our Client is a leading provider of electronic manufacturing
services and power semiconductor assembly and test services. The
company serves some of the world’s leading original equipment
manufacturers in the computing, communications, consumer,
automotive, industrial, and medical electronics markets.
Currently the company is looking to employ a Hardware Engineer to join their D&D Dept. in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Performing HW feasibility studies based on customer requirements;
• Hardware design;
• Working with OrCAD capture tool and CIS Database;
• Performing simulations with SPICE.
Required personal and professional skills:
• University degree in Electronics;
• Experience in electronic design;
• Experience in HW design covering EMC/ESD requirements; Altium Designer;
• Proficient usage of hardware design tools and simulation software;
• Well organized, reliable and a team player person able to work from the specification requirements to the product validation;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good verbal and written skills in English.
• Will be considered as an advantage - experience and understanding at system level design.
The Company offers:
• Work in a challenging work environment;
• Good compensation package;
• Career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed CV in English.
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.
Licence No 2458/19.02.2018
Телефон: 02/954 99 80