There’s never been a better time to join the world of telecommunications. In Telenor Bulgaria you will grow. Innovate. Discover. And make amazing every day. Join us in bringing the future today.
The Business Architecture Expert analyses the activities of a particular business unit or line of business and makes recommendations pertaining to the projects that the business unit should perform, in addition to relevant and timely corrections to the governance structure, business processes, and the structure of business information.
• Overlooks commercial strategic plan/framework and blueprints to ensure the business outcome (products, market offers, features, business processes, etc.) could be accommodated within company business supporting systems’ capabilities.
• Transferring initiatives into project requirements and collaboration with relevant functions to ensure completion of projects as per agreed timeline, budget and scope
• Analyses and identifies the gaps in the processes area and suggests resolution to meet short/long term transformation goals.
• Facilitates of strategic capability/enablers development based on requests and proposals suggested by the Marketing and other commercial stakeholders.
• Guide, mentor and model the core competencies of BSS and core/digital products in delivering business requirements, data specifications, flow specifications and user journeys
• Understands capabilityies and provides insight and analysis for designing / modifying customer facing and internal users solution flows
• Streamline business requirements, related to implementation of a new ecosystem. Analyses in details the business logic, rules and interdependencies in the BSS (Business Supporting System) stack.
• Partners with business and functional leadership to contribute business architecture rigor, insight, and analysis to teams defining, assessing, and planning to bridge strategy to execution
• Shares knowledge among the organization and consults various company teams regarding existing automated capabilities and implemented processes approach.