We are looking for a individual with proven track record as a QA
Candidates with software QA background experience of more than 3 years as well as experience in the forex industry would be considered with higher priority!
In this position, you will run various tests on software products to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements, maintain relevant QA documentation, and recognize the potential for any operational issues, assess risks, and resolve issues before the new software is complete. You will join a team of talented professionals and work collaboratively with designers, engineers, and other related personnel to improve the quality of our products.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the requirements documentation.
• Document test cases.
• Perform and document risk analysis.
• Record test progress and results.
• Code automated tests.
• Create test plans.
• Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
• Discover bugs within software.
• Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
• Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
• Identify any potential problems that users might encounter.
• Perform manual and automated testing.
• Research and analyze product features being tested.
• Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
• Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
The ideal candidate has:
• 3+ years of experience with hands on of Web and/or native application manual testing.
• High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages.
• Excellent English – verbal and written, native speaker level.
• Familiar with Agile methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
• Working knowledge of test management tools
• Experienced with writing and executing STP, STD and high-level STR.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Special educational program for the first month.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Abroad training for personal development with mutual benefits.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)
Телефон: 0897 902220