Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading
technology-enabled global business services company specializing in
customer engagement and improving business performance for some of
the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500
clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more
than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next
generation customer experience and help companies better connect
with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help
differentiate our clients through technology, design, data,
process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the
following key industry verticals: technology & consumer
electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial
services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media;
automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by
The Welcome and Support Centre (WSC) provides technical support and replacement parts logistic support for one of Concentrix’s major customers. WSC customer solution representatives (CSR) will be the first line of contact for customers with technical problems or requiring replacement parts. The primary contact method is telephone, but CSR also have to respond to written requests for support via e-mail, internet and in some cases fax.
* Answer telephone calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
* Validate customer service entitlements.
* Provide Hardware and Software Telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
* Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
* Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
* Obtain accurate customer details and amend call-handling system when applicable.
* Positively manage internal relationships.
* Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the teams’ activities.
* Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback.
* Ensure through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
* High School Diploma/GED
* English: Intermediate
* German: Fluent
Why to work for Concentrix?
* To be part of the Gold Award winner company in the category “Employees at the heard of everything” for large companies at the South East Europe customer service awards 2020
* Opportunity develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries
* Free additional medical and dentist insurance
* Transportation allowance
* Multisport card discount
* Refer a friend bonus – one of the biggest at the market
* Variety of company events – recognition initiatives, team buildings, monthly fruit days, breakfast, kids days in the office, free massages and more
* Corporate discounts
* A bright, modern brand new modern office with convenient location next to metro station
Relocation support if needed