We are growing!
You now have the chance to become a part of a brand new team that will support our new Partner - a digital platform that brings businesses and consumers together to foster trust and inspire collaboration.
Your typical day:
As a Content Integrity Agent you will be expected to communicate with customers through non-voice channels regarding flagged reviews in the German market and ensure that the reviews comply with company's guidelines. You will also be responsible for preventing abuse - removal of fake reviews, identifying spam, etc.
We would rely on you to be proactive and become a key player in building our support team by sharing ideas and contributing to the overall improvement of the quality of services provided
What you need to have is:
* Excellent written language skills in German
* Good level of written and verbal English
* Experience is content integrity and/or customer service and ability to understand the nuances of communicating with businesses & consumers
* Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
* Conflict management skills & an ability to communicate with a service minded approach in all situations.
* Good typing and computer skills (MS Office applications)
* Team player with a great attitude
What do you get from us?
* Competitive salary
* Working hours: 8am to 6pm, Monday-Friday
* Virtual training
* A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
* Medical plan fully covered by the company
* Transportation/Internet allowance and Life insurance
* Various career development opportunities
* Holiday pay
CALL US HOME:
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 250,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
Concentrix is a global, customer experience services and technologies company. With more than 250,000 staff around the world, we specialize in crafting engaging experiences and driving transformation to generate value for our clients and their customers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.