You have the chance to get onboard SumUp’s own digital bank train! As a part of the Merchant Bank platform, you’ll join a local, autonomous, cross-functional team that can take an aspect of our product and perfect it from concept to execution.
• Design, implement and iteratively create backend services;
• Maintain and evolve the team core services way;
• Participate in API design and implementation for both internal APIs and those exposed to the third-party integrators;
• Help your team deliver business value by taking decisions related to the backend and actively participate in product discussions and code reviews with other engineers;
• Provide comprehensive documentation, good test coverage, and improve code quality;
• Collaborate with other software developers, QA and DevOps engineers to ensure smooth deployment, continuous integration and support for the software we deliver.
• 5+ years of experience as a backend engineer;
• You have relevant experience with OOP programming languages and would like to put your hands on Kotlin / Java;
• You’re familiar with Spring, Micronaut, or another web MVC framework;
• You have a passion for clean, maintainable, and testable code;
• You understand fundamental system architecture, design principles, data modeling, and API design;
• Great English communication skills (verbal & written).
• 25 days paid leave, plus one additional day for each year of employment;
• Individual learning budget, that can take up to 10 days educational leave for expanding your skillset;
• Additional health insurance;
• Subsidized Multisport card;
• Free shuttle from Metro station Joliot-Curie to the office.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).