You have the chance to get onboard SumUp’s own digital bank train! As a part of the Merchant Bank platform, you’ll join a local, autonomous, cross-functional team that can take an aspect of our product and perfect it from concept to execution.
• Collaborate with Engineering, Product and Design to bring exciting new features to both our internal and external web applications;
• Follow UX and UI design best practices to contribute to the component library Circuit UI, giving input to the open-source community and helping SumUppers build consistent features;
• Participate in code reviews with other software engineers;
• Help your team deliver business value, participating in product discussions and taking decisions related to the front-end;
• 5+ years of experience as a front-end engineer;
• You understand what can be decoupled and reused as a separate component
• Experience in building SPA applications using React;
• Hands-on experience implementing UI designs;
• You are willing to learn new things and advance in delivering a great user experience
• Great English communication skills (verbal & written).
• 25 days paid leave, plus one additional day for each year of employment;
• Individual learning budget, that can take up to 10 days educational leave for expanding your skillset;
• Additional health insurance;
• Subsidized Multisport card;
• Free shuttle from Metro station Joliot-Curie to the office.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).