For CallFlow “Support” department we are looking for interns who
are willing to develop as Technical Support in a company that is
growing even nowadays.
If you are:
- Not studying at the present moment (neither at a university, nor at high school);
- Younger than 29;
- You don’t have experience in the IT.
And if you:
- know how to install and configuration of software;
- enjoy identifying and analyzing technical problems;
- interested in finding technical solutions as a member of the technical team;
- want to learn how technical documentation is written and how to communicate with business clients on technical issues;
- and you know some English.
The job is to receive calls and emails from our corporate clients (mostly Bulgarian) and provide technical support.
Callflow is a software company, so if you wish to eventually start a career in the software industry we can provide appropriate mentoring.
If it sounds like you, just send us your CV/Resume/Portfolio.
An internship is carried out under the Operational Program "Human Resources Development" and a compromise with the requirements cannot be made!
The program is for 6 months and it is paid.
After 6 months if you would like to continue your career path at CallFlow we will offer you to stay with us and continue your career development!