We are looking to hire a Senior iOS Developer who will work in a
team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend
groundbreaking mobile applications that make the world a better
place. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will
fully participate in the software development process – design,
development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will
use the Scrum methodology to create 21st-century software solutions
that set standards and will exchange knowledge and experience with
20+ native iOS specialists and 60+ mobile specialists.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Design and build iOS consumer and business applications in
healthcare, manufacturing, marketing, banking, sports, social
networks and other interesting business areas.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise to the other team members
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Integrate with server-side APIs
- Work with the latest development technologies from Apple
- Daily communication with US-based team members, subject matter experts, and stakeholders
Phone: (+359) 2 862 2632