SM Digital Holding Ltd is a start-up company, with already renowned
international profile and reach, providing digital financial and
legal advisory services to international companies, handling
commission transactions, realization of software products,
information technology consultancy, as well as other digital
We provide a vibrant workplace with a unique atmosphere combining respect, trust and ambition. Our main goal is to bring out the best of every team member and help them unlock their full potential and reach their personal and professional goals. We are rapidly growing, and are looking for leaders in each position, who want to develop, as much as they can. We provide great growth opportunities, combined with positive modern and international work environment and team, we are looking for long term commitment with highly motivated individuals.
Our team is growing and we are looking for onsite assignment for the position of Office Assistant to join our team on site in our Sofia office.
Role Overview - Office Assistant
The new team member will coordinate office administration and procedures. She/He will carry out the technical service of her/his direct supervisor by answering telephone calls, manage email correspondence, maintain documents formatting, keeping minutes of meetings.
• Office operations management
- organise and maintain a professional office environment
- manage the office access
- monitor and maintain office supplies and stationary inventory
- manage activities and communication with office vendors and service providers
- maintain accurate records of office activities and prepare documentation
- general office support: printing, binding, filing, deliveries and communication with couriers
• Administrative support
- communications coordination: answering, screening and forwarding phone calls/emails competently and in a professional manner
- meetings coordination: organising logistics for both internal and external meetings over various
different mediums; face to face, video conference, audio conference etc.
- prepare and maintain Excel based periodic reports for business purposes
- create and update records for HR, Finance and other data
• Business operations support
- prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and summaries on office operations
- create PowerPoint presentations and Excel documents for business operations
- input and manage business administration forms and documents
- participate in business meetings and admin duties as assigned