Established in 1992, Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group
Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded
and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 26 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.The enterprise is traditionally among the front-runners of the annual ranking “Top 100 ICT companies on the Bulgarian market”, organized by ComputerWorld. We are also preferred local partner to global leaders such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Siemens and others.
What is the role of the DevOps Engineer at Sirma Solutions?
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible to assist in developing our cloud strategy, cloud infrastructure and automation frameworks for deploying, managing, and monitoring multi-tenant SaaS applications running on public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure). The position requires a mature and dynamic professional that can work alongside Engineering to ensure Enterprise class operation.
• Automate solutions, focusing on continuous integration and continuous deployment.
• Own management of applications and services, ensuring security and operational requirements (reliability, availability, scalability, performance, capacity etc.) are met and improved.
• Ensure monitoring coverage for applications and proactively monitor and manage the health of applications/systems; responsible and accountable for driving the root cause and ensuring all issues are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion.
• Perform complex technical work to accomplish tasks and projects within a defined time frame.
• Install, upgrade, configure, repair and monitor high-availability 24/7 application service, third-party appliances, and applications.
• Programmatically configure and maintain application environment using standard configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
• Perform troubleshooting of applications and infrastructure issues.
• Monitor and report to management on program status, application and server issues
• Hardware/software/VM configuration and management