The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge
and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The general objective of the job is to assist in the day-to-day performance of accounting, calculation of the Net Asset Value and/or other services for Apex Fund Services (Bulgaria) EOOD and/or Apex Fund Services (Bulgaria) EOOD clients.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
• Assist in processing the accounting data into Apex Fund Services (Bulgaria) EOOD system;
• Net Asset Value calculation including cash and portfolio reconciliation, portfolio valuation, calculation of fees and accruals and/or other required actions;
• Create invoice templates;
• Create payment instructions;
• Assisting in preparing (interim-) financial statements for Apex Fund Services (Bulgaria) EOOD clients including reporting to the various authorities and other parties;
• Preparing routine correspondence to various parties;
• Assisting the Senior Fund Administrator / Lead Senior Fund Administrator/ Account Мanager in the day-to-day work with clients;
• Reporting internally to Account Managers.