Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction represents our business card.
For one of our clients - a well-known BPO company focused on process transformation and
optimization – we are seeking a candidate for the position of Talent Acquisition Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Coach, mentor and help the recruitment team deliver a high quality and creative recruitment
* Distribute the workload between the team members fairly and responsibly;
* Manage the entire recruitment process for senior hires in Sofia and deliver information about it;
* Identify marketing/sourcing channels to maintain a pipeline of applicants;
* Respond to any queries from the hiring manager and business stakeholders in a timely manner;
* Develop professional and strong relations with the local senior managers;
* Attend weekly meetings of different departments in order to inform yourself of all the processes,
track recruitment results, discuss pending topics and evaluate the feedback;
* Develop and administer policies, procedures, controls, and best practices;
* Lead global/regional recruiting projects as needed;
* Manage contracts with recruitment agencies and other suppliers.
Phone: 0885 865 066