The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge
and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
As a Private Equity Depositary Analyst, you will ensure that
clients are monitored in accordance with AIFMD and adhere to the
Apex internal policies. You are required to be a strong team player
with a commitment to deliver outstanding client service.
This role is open to recent graduates and experience is not essential.
• Perform reviews and collect evidence for capital, investment and cash transactions;
• Perform quarterly bank and capital account reconciliations between the depositary and the AIFs;
• Obtain and review evidence in support of the independence and qualification of the investment valuation process;
• Ensure and evidence that the AIF has ownership of assets;
• Ensure that investment ledgers are reconciled and up to date with those of the AIF;
• Support the production of all necessary reporting to the regulatory authorities;
• Prepare the necessary materials in relation to oversight visits and reports;
• Prepare and ensure the accuracy of quarterly invoices;
• Respond to all client questions and requests in a professional and efficient manner
• Regularly reconcile the records of sub-custodians;
• Support the Senior Depositary Analyst in both day to day and training activities;
• Suggest areas for improvement or efficiencies to processes;
• Detailed review of formal documents.