The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge
and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The successful applicant for this position should have 3+ years as an application architect or enterprise architect. The architect will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of the application architecture model including the dataflow between these.
The architect will also need to interpret, use and applying information to support a range of strategic activities, particularly those involved in the transition and transformation of applications across the group.
The principal responsibilities are:
• Create and own application architecture documents based on evolving application landscape and business requirements;
• Providing the technical application solution on projects, including components such as design and integrations;
• Work on projects to provide documented application solutions based on existing and new applications;
• Work with project stakeholders and provide status updates, risks and escalate to have them resolved;
• Identify risks, issues and assumptions with the application landscape;
• Collaborate with business and IT teams to implement and transition to future state architecture;
• Be a problem solver capable of translating business needs into technology solutions;
• Ensure that the design being applied meets policies, principles, and standards;
• Working with the technical design authority to ensure the infrastructure design meets the application landscape requirements;
• Experience working on large projects with multiple applications, interfaces and stakeholders.