The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge
and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
Their primary responsibilities of the Lead IT Business Analyst will be working with stakeholders to elicit requirements, analyses and propose IT solutions and deliver functional documentation, design documentation, assisting the development and quality teams during the implementation phases and ensure that the solution delivered matches with requirements.
A Lead IT Business Analyst will also oversee other Business Analyst’s work within complex projects and manage a small team of BA’s.
The successful applicant will be able to quickly understand the business strategy and objectives and act as a link between the business stakeholders and developers. It will be necessary to successfully handle multiple tasks, projects and priorities in a fast paced environment.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Define and document business processes and requirements through collaborative stakeholder engagement. This includes working with the business to deliver solutions with a smooth transition through to the production environment.
• Produce technical (functional and non-functional) documentation as BRD’s, RFP’s, DRS’s and, end user product documentation.
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas to both technical stakeholders and business end users.
• Interpreting business requirements and translating these into viable solutions with tangible business benefits.
• Support development and testing during the build and test phases.
• Write test scripts and carry out user acceptance testing, on-going management and maintenance of business systems including end user support.
• Identify new opportunities for technology.
• Manage and drive BA teamwork within complex projects.
• Manage small team of BA’s, responsible for supporting and coaching junior BA’s, manage availability and project’s allocation, define target goals and assess performance.