The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge
and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The role of Application Support Analyst will be part of the group function. They will support applications, such as core line of business and supporting applications. The successful applicant will be responsible for tasks such as responding to service desk tickets, coordinating patches and supporting new releases. The successful applicant may have the opportunity to become involved in project work also.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Providing application support across a number of applications in the Apex group;
• Prioritization and resolution of tickets related to the core line of business applications, including troubleshooting incidents and service catalogue;
• Working as part of a global team to provide technical support to core line of business applications;
• Liaising with business, vendors and software development team regarding application support tickets;
• Supporting project related tasks, such as application upgrades;
• Supporting the patch management process. This includes bringing through change management to test and production environments;
• Coordinate with internal auditors, audit coordinators, and other key officials to manage audits responses.