A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software
powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web
& Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud &
DevOps. MentorMate Design team is looking to hire a Senior UX/UI
Designer who will work in our team to design, implement and extend
groundbreaking mobile, web, and custom software experiences for a
wide range of clients.
In this role, you will participate in the creation of enterprise-class mobile and web applications using proven design processes, and best practices. This position requires an experienced, hands-on designer that will participate in the end-to-end software development process, from early design strategy, to discovery workshops and feature definition, to pixel-perfect execution of visual designs. In this role, you will participate in creating modern and intuitive software solutions that follow best-practice while also pushing the boundaries of what is possible as technology evolves.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Participating in the design discovery process, including the
facilitation of immersion workshops, user research, competitive
analysis, heuristic evaluations and other parts of the design
process that involve research, experimentation, and synthesis
- Make complicated ideas easy to understand
- Be an advocate for the users you design for
- Challenge ideas/problems and validate solutions using data and insights from end-users and stakeholders
- Follow the established practices and processes of the design team while also identifying and recommending areas for improvement
- Work on an international team of 15+ UX/UI designers located in Bulgaria (Sofia) and the United States (Minneapolis, MN)
Phone: (+359) 2 862 2632