Section’s Edge as a Service technologies power next-gen
applications with faster, simpler, and more secure digital
experiences. Our collective passion centers around simplifying and
accelerating edge computing adoption to help create a better
Internet. After recently closing $12M of Series B funding, we are
entering a new phase of hyper growth that is sure to be an exciting
Founded in 2012 in Sydney, Australia, Section moved its headquarters to Boulder, CO in 2016 and has continued to grow its team, partners, and customers across the globe. We are a group of dedicated individuals who come from diverse backgrounds in engineering, operations, agile development, marketing, sales, and product. We value team members who are driven, transparent, strong communicators, intellectually curious, and collaborative.
We’re currently seeking a Platform Engineer to help develop and run
our user facing services and our edge compute platform.
As a Platform Engineer, you will participate in software development tasks and operations. On the engineering team, we both build and own the deployment of everything we create. The ideal candidate is passionate about web technologies and a lifelong learner.
- Development and operations of our software stack along with the rest of the engineering team, this role in particular is focusing on our traffic delivery platform
- Work remotely full-time with occasional office days in Boulder, and meeting up as-needed
- Work with technologies like Golang, terraform, bird, message buses, etc
- Willing to learn new tech to find the right solution to the problem
- Monitor and deploy our software with tools like Prometheus, Jaeger, Kubernetes, etc. and participate in the on-call schedule