Apex Group Ltd., established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With 50 offices worldwide and 5,000 employees upon the close of announced acquisitions, Apex delivers an extensive range of services to asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices. The Group has continually improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution through establishing the broadest range of services in the industry including fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody and super ManCo services, business services including HR and Payroll and a pioneering ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies.
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
As a Settlement & Derivatives Senior Officer you will be responsible to manage the lifecycle of financial instrument.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Input of trades into the EDB core banking system;
• Failed trade management on various Subcustodian Online Platforms, mainly CitiDirect;
• Support client requests and managing potential complaints independently;
• Booking of trade related fees;
• Close interaction with Brokers and Counterparties;
• Booking of Dividends / Interests;
• Instruct Corporate Actions in CitiDirect based on Client decisions.