Apex Group Ltd., established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With 50 offices worldwide and 5,000 employees upon the close of announced acquisitions, Apex delivers an extensive range of services to asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices. The Group has continually improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution through establishing the broadest range of services in the industry including fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody and super ManCo services, business services including HR and Payroll and a pioneering ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies.
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The Service Desk Agent is the first point of contact for the users who interact with the Apex Group IT Service Desk covering desktop, telephony, networking and Business applications. While providing a high level of customer interaction, IT Agents are responsible to resolve level 1 IT requests in a timely fashion, and escalate Level 2 & 3 IT requests to the appropriate support and resolver groups. The Service Desk agent must have a good balance of basic technical skills, and customer facing skills. The role will report to the IT Service Desk Manager. The IT service Desk agent will be required to work on staggered shift of (+/- 3 hours) from core local business hours when required by the business.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Serve as the single point of contact for end User ICT requests and support issues;
• Respond to IT requests from all emails, portal, and telephone within the agreed targets;
• Log and assign all IT requests and work requests accurately in the Apex IT ticketing system;
• Perform troubleshooting and initial diagnostics of assigned IT tickets, including remote connection to end user devices using remote access tools;
• When required assign tickets to the relevant team member or external IT suppliers and liaise with the resolver until completion;
• Communicate clearly to users in a timely and polite manner and keep the end user informed of the progress of IT requests at all appropriate times;
• Follow standard operating procedures(SOPs) for incident management;
• Manage creation, modification, and deletion of users account management (FTP, Active Directory, file permissions) and perform cleanup projects of user profiles, files, email accounts;
• Supporting application such as Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business, conferencing tools such as GoToMeeting, Microsoft Outlook and email archiving tools;
• Highlight and report all major IT issues and risks to Service Manager in a timely manner;
• Research, test and implement new systems to improve efficiencies and satisfy user requests;
• Provide basic PC support and configuration/Troubleshooting tasks;
• Provide onsite support when required assisting the Deskside department in Apex office;
• Other duties in support of the Service Desk, as assigned by the Service Manager.