The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge
and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The successful applicant for this position should have 5+ years as a solution or enterprise architect. The Senior Architect will be guiding the architecture of the solutions that the team is working on as well as validating solution designs.
The Senior Architect will also need to interpret, use and applying information to support a range of strategic activities, particularly those involved in the transition, integration, and transformation of applications across the group.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Guide a team of architects and be proactive in the development of the enterprise architecture model, process, and concepts;
• Understand the architectural directions, frameworks, patterns, and subsystems of our organization;
• Mentoring and coaching our team members in architectural and technical best practices and issues;
• Work with project stakeholders and provide status updates, risks and escalate to have them resolved;
• Identify risks, issues, and assumptions with the application landscape;
• Collaborate with business and IT teams to implement and transition to future state architecture;
• Be a problem solver capable of translating business needs into technology solutions;
• Ensure that the design being applied meets policies, principles, and standards;
• Ensure that the solution will be easy to support by encouraging good design and refactoring to minimize technical debt;
• Working on large projects with multiple applications, interfaces, and stakeholders.