We are looking for: Team leader in the Dealing Department.
Description of the position:
As a team leader of the dealing department, your duties will include:
- Managing a growing team of 5 people
- Preparing schedule
- Reporting to higher management
- Enforce high-quality work
- Being up to date with the economic news and market expectations
- Working close with retention and adding instruments requested by clients. Following any exciting IPOs
- Following the company’s results and performance
A Dealer’s main job is but is not limited to:
- Monitor the exposure to different financial instruments that are being offered. This includes making various reports on current market conditions, expectations, and clients activity.
- Overlooking if our platforms work accordingly and provide proper service to our clients.
- Keep up to date with the financial instruments we offer (close to 1000 in count) – what they are, what they consist of, how they’re traded, what conditions we provide to our clients for trading, etc.
- Contacting clients to assist them with the questions they have regarding trading on our platform but never giving financial advice!
- Another duty to ensure the safety of the business is to perform the initial control and check of transactions that come into our system.
- Noticing and taking action against anything in violation of our terms and conditions.
Being able to pay attention to small details, prioritize tasks, be alert, and before all, ready to react to any need that arises, so that both client and company are handled accordingly and safely.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Financial subject (Economics/Finance)
- Fluent English is a must
- Previous experience in the field working as an FX back office representative is a plus
- High level of accuracy is essential;
· A stable job and career development opportunities
· Working on shifts
· Attractive salary
· Additional health insurance
· Special benefits for our team members (Multisport Card, Happy Hours, etc.)
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)
Телефон: 0897 902220