We are an American company, opening its new R&D center in
Sofia, Bulgaria. We develop our own product and have a line of
American clients with more than 200,000 customers.
The BankingON line of mobile banking products provides concierge-like services to credit union members, through a user experience superior to mobile apps offered by core banking systems. Our customers are 7000+ credit unions (CUs) & community banks in the US. Our goal is providing great, client-oriented solutions through a high level of professionalism and technical depth.
Our team is among the first in the world to develop a banking application on Flutter and bring it to production. We are growing, new clients and new tasks appear, so we are expanding our testing department and for our newly opened R&D Center in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for a passionate person to join us as a Junior QA Engineer.
• Author practical use cases, test scenarios and test cases for new
or existing features;
• Perform feature testing and diligent follow-up for web and mobile applications
• Report, manage and track follow up on bugs and software issues.
• Be part of the team for client requirements and business cases analysis.
• Diligent in communication with team and supervisors.
• Responsible for timely follow up on test tasks