• A leading analytics platform for private capital and investments
• Client portfolio involving the largest investment companies in the world
• Flat structure and company culture focused on employee development
The Analyst is responsible for aggregation and reporting of underlying portfolio company investments of private capital investment partnerships. Data is compiled by the examination and analysis of direct fund manager reporting and other sources. This information is compiled on behalf of institutional asset owner clients, who use the information for transparency into portfolio composition and analysis of exposure and risk.
• Detailed review and analysis of private capital partnership financial statements to compile and maintain specific holdings details;
• Become familiar with a wide variety of methodologies of tracking investments, valuations, and proceeds;
• Perform audit and other quality control functions for the content set;
• Effectively communicate details of reporting and compilation methodologies in response to client-directed questions and requests;
• Meet personal and team deadlines through collaboration with team members.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• Detail-oriented analytical mindset;
• Results-focused self-starter;
• Positive attitude and desire to learn;
• Familiarity with MS Excel and MS Word;
• Graduated or completed a bachelor’s degree within 3 months of hire;
• Major in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Technology, Mathematics but not limited.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Medical aid;
• Pension enrolment;
• Group risk benefits;
• Employee Assistance Program;
• Tuition reimbursement;
• Fun social and engagement calendar;
• Corporate socially responsible employer.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).