Paynetics is a licensed e-money institution with a mission to offer
payment solutions in an innovative way and change the world of
payments. The company is a member of Mastercard, VISA, Union Pay,
SEPA, SWIFT, which together with our internally developed products
makes us one of the European leaders in payment solutions. Our
portfolio includes eWallet (Phyre, A1 Wallet, Pay by Vivacom and
others), the world’s first application, which turns any Android
NFC-enabled device into a POS terminal without any additional
hardware (PHOS), the first ApplePay and GooglePay card in Bulgaria
and many others.
Paynetics is a founder of the Bulgarian Fintech Association and has a subsidiary and an office in the UK.
• Be responsible for all aspects of functional testing of a web
based and mobile application software development project;
• Perform manual and some automated testing;
• Work closely with the development teams to define, develop, and execute test plans and test cases, using industry standard practices and tools;
• Investigate, identify and follow up on production issues;
• Identify, report and follow up on defects;
• Assist the development team in overseeing problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks.