Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our
clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a worldwide leader, providing business innovations and solutions in
the field of finance. We are searching for friendly, motivated and curious people for the
position in the Junior Financial Administrator with Level B1/B2 of Polish, Turkish German,
Russian, French, Italian and English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Learning about the Order-To-Cash process;
* Memorizing and developing in-depth understanding of the different steps of the process;
* Following your mentor’s guidance and keeping up with the learning materials (first 3 months);
* Slowly progressing and transitioning to collaborative work with a selected colleague (2-3months);
* Growing your skillset and gradually switching to working independently;
* Keeping up with your 3-year development plan and enriching your skills.
Phone: 0885 865 066