ALTIDO is a leading European short-term letting company creating an
exceptional experience for property owners and guests. Among our
top destinations are London, Milan, Edinburgh, Lisbon. We strive to
fulfil every traveller’s dream by providing the best hospitality
In 2019, ALTIDO was born from the merger of 4 companies. Since then, we’ve been strengthening our position by growing our portfolio and level of service, implementing best practices and creating one company culture across the teams all over Europe.
2022 has brought an exciting new chapter to us - Growth is the keyword of the year.
With the growth of the business, we are growing our teams as well. Thus we need you to support the hiring process of energetic and open-minded people to join the teams all around Europe in the role of recruiter. This is a new vacancy, based in our office in Varna, Bulgaria.
In our business we put people first – guests, property owners, team members. As a talent acquisition specialist you will be the first contact for other talented and enthusiastic people that are interested to join the club. And this, by building trust through honesty and reliability.
The role includes also development of sourcing strategies to ensure a diverse, qualified candidate pool for management consideration.
More broadly, you are in charge of performing and monitoring the recruitment process from drafting the job profile until communicating the employment offer to those applicants who earned out trust.
Everything starts with getting in touch. We’d be happy to meet you in the office.
As we are an international company, we’d appreciate receiving your application in English. Also, this is the official language we use in all our offices and the interviews will be conducted in English.
The employment contract will be with the Bulgarian company LRC Bulgaria Ltd, the local subsidiary of ALTIDO. Working time is 10 am to 7 pm.
By applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Can't wait to tell you more!
Here is more of what you are expected to provide:
- Partner with the hiring manager to identify the required job profile, skillset and expectations and craft the job adverts
- Publish job ads on job platforms and other channels in use. Here comes the creative part - you explore new applicable channels that would make the search successful
- Perform the initial screening, phone interview and provide relevant info to hiring manager
- Coordinate, book and lead the interview with shortlisted candidates
- Maintain timely communication with involved stakeholders during the entire process
- Communicate and negotiate, in partnership with HR Manager, role offers to approved candidates, including coordination and explanation of salary packages, benefits, relocation
- Support the induction and onboarding of new hires
- Proactively search for industry information, industry contacts to develop the recruitment strategies, analyze market and data, explore new recruitment channels
- Participate in career fairs and forums
- Maintain statistics and reporting on selection and hiring process through relevant KPIs
As a member of the HR, your customers are the team leaders and your priority is filling-in vacancies in their teams. Your ultimate goal will be to beat the Time-To-Hire standard KPI for the industry.
Phone: 087 81 64 845