Apex Group Ltd., established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With 50 offices worldwide and 5,000 employees upon the close of announced acquisitions, Apex delivers an extensive range of services to asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices. The Group has continually improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution through establishing the broadest range of services in the industry including fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody and super ManCo services, business services including HR and Payroll and a pioneering ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies.
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The Infrastructure Team Lead is responsible for the day to day management of activities within the engineer team in the specific region. The role reports to the Infrastructure Manager and is a role that requires the candidate to take technical leadership within the team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Provide input into Standard operating Procedures (SOPs) and technical standards and guidelines;
• Managing day to day operational and Projects tasks with the team;
• Managing and planning significant resource allocation;
• System and infrastructure Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Change;
• Proactively maintaining appropriate patching level across all systems and infrastructure the team is responsible for;
• Attendance at Major Incident Reviews;
• Capacity and Availability management;
• Provide input to the Change Management process;
• Manage modifications to performance metrics and measurements;
• Define and make recommendations as to the performance implications of changes to existing services;
• Supervise, and advise on, minor enhancements and patching/upgrades; ensuring a well-documented and enforced change control process;
• Ensure the correct and timely processing of upgrades, advising on impact and test activities;
• Maintain ownership of the infrastructure design, and all supporting design documents;
• Provide Level 2 Troubleshooting on infrastructure issues reported from business users;
• Collaborates with service providers and external vendors on root cause analysis for problems related to technology and provide detailed diagnostic information when required;
• Communicate clearly to users the cause and resolution of IT issues in a timely and polite manner (All users will be in remote locations);
• Provide technical input into vendors proposal, change requests, and incident management;
• Execute standard administration tasks such as reviewing system logs, monitor jobs and responding to system alerts;
• Support the business in the governance and management of vendors covering desktop, mobile, networking, and datacentre services with technical input;
• Administer the creation, modification, and deletion of users accounts, emails accounts, and security rights within active directory;
• Perform on-call duties as needed to support technology services to business.