We invite applications from ambitious, highly motivated, and hard-working professionals to join our Sofia office as Senior Tax Consultant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide tax advice and tax compliance services to local and international clients of various industries and sizes under the supervision of senior members of the team.
• Monitor changes to tax legislation and prepare newsletters.
• Handle procedures with the National Revenue Agency and other relevant governmental or municipal authorities.
• Maintain excellent business relationships with existing customers, associates, and governmental authorities
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
• Takes care of client files administration
• Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Law, or related.
• At least 4 years of previous tax experience gained with a consulting/accounting/law firm, at an in-house tax-related position, or within the tax administration.
• Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic international team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bulgarian.
• Detail-oriented, accurate, organized, and reliable.
• Desire for professional development as a tax consultant.
• Able to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
• Positive, mature, and professional attitude.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
• ACCA Professional qualification, financially supported by the firm.
• Additional health insurance.
• Food vouchers.
• Other – telephone allowance, additional annual leave, etc.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2017)
Phone: 0897 902220