The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it
comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent
management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we
seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to
attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are
customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As a core member of the HR GBS team, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the GBS HR Front Office Team Lead you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
• Processing HR requests related to multiple service lines
(Employee Life Cycle, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, People
Analytics) for an assigned group of employees
• Identifying opportunities for improvement and simplification of existing processes and procedures, based on feedback and experience with customers
• Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption
• Preparing accurate reports and documents for external authorities (creating declaration 1 and 6, social security, income tax, etc.)
• Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and providing on-demand reports where required
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business