Playwing is an independent games studio, developing and publishing
titles for PC, consoles and mobile.
As a Producer, you will play a key and central role in the success of the game, ensuring the right management of the team as the delivery of a high quality product that meets the schedule and KPIs requirements. You will ensure coordination and communication between teams, manage priorities and guarantee the quality of deliverables is up to the desired direction of the game. You will work in collaboration with the senior management, the creative team and the production teams to deliver a game that offers the best experience to our players.
- Establish a strong team dynamic to motivate each member to achieve the best possible quality for our players.
- Help defining the ambition and direction of the game, and ensure that each deliverable follows the desired direction.
- Define and assign tasks and priorities with the help of each team's leads.
- Define and schedule deliverables, adjusting production schedules.
- Establish and monitor development strategy and budgets.
- Ensure clarity of objectives of production teams through a tracking tool to define/share/track tasks.
- Identify best practices on the market and communicate them in a synthetic and constructive way to the teams.
- Go hand in hand with the teams during production and provide logistical support.
- Anticipate risks and implement action plans to overcome them.
- Communicate clearly on project status and risks to stakeholders to ensure that they are properly informed of any impact of future releases.
- Identify our processes and propose solutions for improvement.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Producer on video game launches, ideally in a Free to Play model.
- Experience in team management.
- Sense of urgency and willingness to get things done.
- Sense of responsibility to keep up to date with everything that's happening on the game : testing, etc...
- Experience in Live Ops management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Empathy, creativity and proactivity.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Passion for video games and concern for the consumer experience.
- You are user-focused, passionate, combative, solution-oriented and innovative.
- Previous experience in MMO RTS would be a plus.
- Competitive salary and other motivational programs.
- Being part of a growing company and working on challenging projects built on a variety of technologies.
- Opportunity to build a career in an international company.
- A friendly and enthusiastic team working in a dynamic environment.
- Our goal is to empower you with the resources, incentives, and flexibility you need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously.
We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.