Playwing is an independent games studio, developing and publishing
titles for PC, consoles and mobile.
As Game Monetization Specialist, you will be responsible of designing and balancing the economic systems and monetization mechanics inside the game. Your goal will to be to design all the features that will encourage players to keep on engaging in the title.
• Optimize game KPIs to improve retention & monetization : analyze of the key indicators, identify the possible improvements.
• Design the monetization features, follow their production ingame and measure their impact once available to users.
• Define long term monetization strategy to increase game performance, but also ensuring the quality of users experience.
• Manage economy & balance of the virtual goods sold ingame.
• Make sure to understand players’ expectations and follow their feedback in relation with community management.
• Keep up to date with last trends on the free to play market.
• Previous experience in the development of a F2P game, as well as in Live ops management.
• Degree in game design, economic design.
• Strong knowledge of F2P titles and especially MMO RTS, strategy games.
• Strong knowledge of Game design.
• Ability to design and improve F2P mechanisms.
• You are creative, autonomous and problem solver.
• You have a strong capacity to work as a team.
• Excellent skills in maths, analytic mind.
• Passion for gaming.
• Competitive salary and other motivational programs.
• Being part of a growing company and working on challenging projects built on a variety of technologies.
• Opportunity to build a career in an international company.
• A friendly and enthusiastic team working in a dynamic environment.
• Our goal is to empower you with the resources, incentives, and flexibility you need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously.
We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.