Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working within the Product marketing team in Electrification. You will be responsible for implementing product marketing strategies in line with global product strategy.
In this role you will coordinate sales activities, events and market research to meet business goals and increase market share
• Implementing the local go-to–market product marketing strategy
and all marketing activities
• Executing annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups and preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market
• Supporting sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products, providing relevant materials to them
• Defining appropriate forecasts and preparing business/marketing plans focused on business development for Low voltage products and solutions
• Evaluating and sharing customer research, market conditions and studies of other companies
• Driving sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for the sales team