Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when
our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients we are looking for a Transport/Logistics manager with English for Varna.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provided day to day S&OP management of vehicles and their subsequent fleets in terms of usage and maintenance;
- Ensure that Log sheets are controlled and completed for all official trips;
- Keep vehicle maintenance schedules and coordinate maintenance requirements;
- Provide Management with information, data and analysis on vehicle performance;
- Compile accident reports and make follow-ups with recommendations;
- Supervise and communicate with all transport officers and drivers;
- Communication with international partners;
- Organize, coordinate, supervise and develop all on-site activities;
- Respect of regulations and environmental standards;
- Coordinate warehousing, transport and documentation processing services;
- Lead, organize and develop logistics services for the warehousing department;
- Monitor quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, shipping costs and performance;
- Maintain metrics and data analysis to evaluate performance and optimization suggestions;
- Management of administrative activities of the sites and value-added services;
- Establish and monitor goals for the team.
Phone: 0885 865 066